34% of MICROSOFT employees
28% of IBM employees are
17% of INTEL employees are
There are 3.22 Million Indians
38% of Doctors in America
12% of Scientists in America
36% of NASA employees are
13% of XEROX employees are
23% of Indian Community in
America is having Green Card.
- Silicon Valley alone contains over 1,00,000 Indian millionaires.
- Sabeer Bhatia invented HOTMAIL and sold it to Microsoft for $400 million.
- Victor Menezes is No. 2 in CITIBANK.
- Shailesh Mehta is CEO of Providian, a top US financial services company.
- Also at or near the top are Rakesh Gangwal of US Air, Jamshed Wadia of Arthur Andersen & Aman
Mehta of Hong Kong Shanghai Bank.
- Rono Dutta has become head of the United Airlines, The biggest airlines in the world.
- Rana Talwar has become head of the Standard Chartered Bank PLC, One of the biggest multinational
banks in Britain, while still in his 40's.
- Rajat Gupta is head of MCKINSEY the biggest management consultancy firm in the world. He now advises
the biggest multinationals on how to run their business.
- Lakhsmi Mittal has become the biggest steel baron in the world with steel plants in the US, Kazakhstan,
Germany, Mexico, Trinidad & Indonesia.
- Subash Chandra of Zee TV has become a global media king. One of the few to beat Rupert Murdoch.
- You may not have heard of 48 year old Guru Raj Deshpande. His communications company SYCAMORE, is
currently valued by the US stock market at over $ 30 billion, making him perhaps the richest Indian in the world.
- Arun Netravali has become president of Bell Labs, one of the biggest research and development centers
in the world with 30,000 inventions and several nobel prizes to it's credit.